2 Day (1 Night) Horse Owner Camp – Spring, Autumn & Winter Holidays
or 4 fortnightly payments of $102.00 with More info
2 Day (1 Night) Horse Owner Camp
This is the Afterpay Option for one of our 2 day (one night camp). Please note it is cheaper to pay via Stripe when completing booking form, as we charge our Afterpay fee ontop of the camp total. Afterpay is here for those who would like to pay in 4 x fortnightly instalments.
All camp participants must fill out a booking form in regards to which camp they intend to attend.
The Camp includes the following activities:
- In-Hand Work – Learning how to balance your horse, teach manners and good leading skills from the ground. Good ground work aids the riders when they are mounted later on.
- Dressage Practice or Test Riding depending on rider’s skills.
- Course Building
- Pole work and Show Jumping
- Track & Hill Riding
- Mounted Games
- Plaiting Skills.
- Trip to the XC Paddock and mountain trails obstacle course depndant on weather conditions.
- A chance to warm up/cool off in our Spa (bring your bathers)!
Drop off is 9.30am Friday 15th – 3pm Saturday 16th April 2022
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and dessert provided on Day 1.
- Breakfast, Morning tea and lunch provided on Day 2.
Afterpay Fee $408 (Upfront Fee: $340)
(Price inclusive of your horse’s yard- you must supply your own feed and hay)